Stellar Toolkit for iPhone is secure and an uncomplicated tool that fixes iOS issues without data loss. I am in recovery mode on the phone and plug it in it starts the update OR restore downloads the file, installs then produces this error. It seems that the firmware file from apple is corrupt in some way. This issue can be resolved by uninstalling the antivirus software on your computer because such security software blocks the installation of firmware sometimes. After you uninstall antivirus software, the issue “The iPhone could download stock firmware not be updated/restored because the firmware file was corrupt or is not compatible” mostly goes away. Try reinstalling the iTunes/Finder if the firmware corrupts or the compatibility error is still testing your patience and not going away.
- It’s the job of the power supply to deliver the required voltage and current.
- Once the firmware is download, click “Start to Fix”.
- Now you can download this software, then we will demonstrate to you how it works by introducing the Full Backup function.
- Go to find solutions from this post now.
- This software makes it super easy for everyone by giving instructions.
It was well worth the $30 to get back my cherished texts, pictures, and notes. I had read every article, tech blog, and Apple support answer I could find to fix my “incompatible” iPhone backup and had tried everything. I was pulling my hair out and thinking I had just lost everything. You have to press the “Volume Up” button and release it quickly. Press the “Volume Down” button and release it quickly. Lastly, you should press and hold the side button; release it once the Apple logo shows on your screen.
However, if it says something like “The volume Macintosh HD was found corrupt and needs to be repaired,” then you need to proceed to step 2 or 3 of this guide. EaseUS file repair software will automatically fix broken files. You can preview the repaired files before recovery.
- To check for updates, iTunes contacts itunes.apple.com.
- Actually, firmware file corrupt iPhone/iPad issues are common when your device’s operating software and iTunes have gone through multiple updates.
- If you are asking this question, it is paramount to highlight why iPhone won’t update 15.
- Normally, we need to use iTunes to restore iPhone firmware.
- Launch the app, and connect your device to your Mac or PC.
And you can only contact Apple Support for help. Press and hold Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for about 10 seconds, release the Sleep/Wake button and keep holding Home button until iTunes detects the iPhone in recovery mode.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!